• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

7 New Crested Geckos

D&LCornSnakes

We picked up 7 new crested geckos today!

The first is a huge awesom adult male harley creamscicle that was produced from anthony capenettos orginal pair of creamscicles.
PICT6120e.jpg

PICT6114e.jpg

This guy/girl is an extreme harley damation. This one is a nice size sub adult, too young to sex though
PICT6134e.jpg

PICT6124e.jpg

And this is another subadult, a nice orange/red tiger
PICT6180e.jpg

PICT6176e.jpg

PICT6163e.jpg

And then we got 4 juveilles that look more or less the same right now, but they should develop nicely. The mom is bright red...
PICT6196e.jpg

PICT6147e.jpg

We picked up 7 new crested geckos today!

The first is a huge awesom adult male chocholate harley that was produced from anthony capenettos orginal pair of creamscicles.
PICT6120e.jpg

PICT6114e.jpg

This guy/girl is an extreme harley damation. This one is a nice size sub adult, too young to sex though
PICT6134e.jpg

PICT6124e.jpg

And this is another subadult, a nice orange/red tiger
PICT6180e.jpg

PICT6176e.jpg

PICT6163e.jpg

And then we got 4 juveilles that look more or less the same right now, but they should develop nicely. The mom is bright red...
PICT6196e.jpg

Drizzt80 said:
What on Earth MAN?! Did you NOT read through this thread?! http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37096

There's no way that could be a creamsicle, or wait, maybe it is. There's no white . . . :grin01: :sidestep:

D80

PS. Nice lookin' animals for four leggers! :)

you are right. after doing more research and finding out that creams have yellow ground color he definitely doesnt fit the creamsicle description. i talked further with the guy about him and he still stands by that he got him from capanetto and he was from creamsicle lines and he has produced creamsicles. i dunno i guess i will find out myself. im just happy i got the whole lot for $100 so i cant complain a whole bunch. lol

thanks for the reply comment. oh that thread you linked, thats some entertainment! lol

Back