• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

76 days and still no pips

bigbull

why is the wait soooooooo long its now 76 days from the day my eggs were layed

and i am getting very very impatient now

i want my babies and i want em now lol :crazy01:

as u can all tell I'm not good with waiting :poke:

What temp are you incubating at? Do the eggs still look good? I don't think 76 days is totally unreasonable but that wait would kill me too!

The waiting drives me nuts too. With your temp at 79 it may take a bit longer. I keep mine at around 84 and they typically hatch about day 60 some thing +/- a few days. The lower the temps the longer it takes.

You are incubating at a lower temp. 82-84 is nominal. So the lower temps are causing you to wait a little longer. Do you have any pics of the eggs? Just for S/G's.

Wayne

my cam is broke sop cant get any pics and there still white and fluffy im on the phone with suielea and she said leave em to it till 81 ans then see what happens

I had a clutch go to day 82, I can definitely relate! So long as they still look white and plump and healthy, nothing to worry about.

At the lower incubation temperature, your wait is definitely going to be longer. Last year, most of my clutches hatched around day 81, and I was incubating at "room temp" in the upper 70's

yes sue it sounds about the same as sue off here said just keep a eye on the till about 81 days then start worrying

Back