• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A.C.R.?

MoneyStax123

Yeah, I'm Obsessed. And?
Hello,
I have noticed a lot of people with an ACR Breeder # in their signatures. I went to the website and signed up as a breeder but now what do i do? It has been almost two weeks already and i am completely lost.

I think Chuck adds new breeders in batches. And it's pippy season...but you can start by registering snakes. If you plan to do a lot, especially hatchlings, you can purchase a membership for a year (calendar year) that lets you register unlimited snakes on-line. Registered parents are the first step to registered babies. Registering snakes means photographing snakes! I don't know how many you have, but it sure took me a while to get them all in there!

Thank you Nancy.!
And that's pretty cool. I think purchasing a membership for a year would be worth it. I will look into doing that when i receive my next pay check. But the website also said something about mailing a breeder certificate to my house. When does this happen? Sorry if I sound stupid but I have never tried to sign up as a breeder of anything online before.

Welcome to the registry! :)
It is time consuming, but it's great to have the registry, you can actually see some of your snakes siblings, & track lineage so much easier!

Thank You :) Even if it is time consuming i have plenty time on my hands so it will be worth all of the benefits.

Thank you Nancy.!
And that's pretty cool. I think purchasing a membership for a year would be worth it. I will look into doing that when i receive my next pay check. But the website also said something about mailing a breeder certificate to my house. When does this happen? Sorry if I sound stupid but I have never tried to sign up as a breeder of anything online before.

It can take Connie and Chuck awhile to get your certificate out, but it will get done. Give them another couple of weeks, and if you still don't have it, contact them and inquire. It's more than just the certificate to make and send, they have to get you put into their computer program with a password, etc so you can do all the neat stuff a member can do on-line. And that's all in their spare time.

Back