• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A dream about snakes.

BrandNew

SO i had a dream heres how it goes.

So me and my mom walk into a reptile store and i look around and theres 100's of diffirent of snakes on bins on the floor all being taken well care of. I beg my mom for a corn snake tell her all the facts and everything and she says no. So i bring her to the owner who talks to her. (apparently i've come to this shop for the past 1month taking care of snakes) he then tells me there are to hatching babies left.

I go watch. Heres how it works the snake hatches then is shot up a tub in to a new home!.SO the first one looks like a Lavander corn and i go to pick it up and its very nippy and bites me and i actully felt it but i didnt hurt and i had one hole in my finger!So i theres another one an anery so i pick it up its super nice and docile so im like this is the one for me! So i pick it up bring it over to my mom and im like look it likes me and she says YES!So the guy gives me a tank and UTH and hides for free since i've helped him for the past month no pay and so im walking out with my new snake and then we get in the Ca...

WAKE UP CJ TIME FOR SCHOOL ITS 6:30!:awcrap:

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!:fullauto::twohammer WHY DREAMS ARE SO MUCH BETTER

wow so my day was ruined knowing illl never get a snake for 4 years till im out
GREAT!

so there it is just wanted to tell you my dream i dont know why but.

I know how you feel, I had to write a 12 page proposal to convince mine, unfortunately living at home is so much more economical for a college student.

I know how you feel, I had to write a 12 page proposal to convince mine, unfortunately living at home is so much more economical for a college student.

im dead serious man send me a copy of that XD seriously though if you got that i would love to see it i mean that might get me what i need for this snake

Yeah man no problem, I have to find it first though it's on an old hard drive somewhere

Yeah man no problem, I have to find it first though it's on an old hard drive somewhere

Yea bro if you can get that pm it to me or sumthin that would be great change somethings around and submit it to my mom she cant say no after that

Back