• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A Familiar Face!

Bobo's Mama

proud corn mommy!
Bill arrived yesterday morning. Bill has always been one of my favorites of Dean's corns. I've followed his story right from the beginning when Dean tried to smoosh him and he briefly became, "Tilty Bill". I've always like Blizzards, and have always loved Bill, so when I found out that Dean was reducing his collection, I jumped at the chance to buy him. Here are the first few pics of Bill in his new home. They aren't the greatest because I didn't want to handle him too much. He's pretty fast and has places to go and smells to smell apparently. I'll get more later this weekend, although I might wait. We're getting a new dog this weekend, so who knows what will happen....but that will be another thread. :D

bill5.jpg

bill1.jpg

bill2.jpg

bill3.jpg

He did! He went to a member here named "NonVenomous", I can't recall her real name though. She had him briefly, but returned him to Dean, and now he's with me!

This is what I love about this community, we KNOW that our beloved animals go to the best owners. It's so lovely to see Bill will have such a wonderful home with you Becky, and I know Dean will be pleased with his descision, AND he can ask you for updates anytime he wants!

I laugh every time I see this snake...the weather guy on our local news is known as "Blizzard Bill" so When I see this corn I always think of a chubby, grey haired guy with classes. I can just picture Bill (the snake) up in front of the green screen..."today its going to be hot and fairly humid, high of 83 and a low of 76 with a light misting in the late afternoon":roflmao:

Thanks for the update, Becky! I love his personalized Sculpey hide. I know he'll do great with you. That viv is quite a bit more luxurious than the Sterilite tub he's accustomed to. He's used to a water bowl and a bent-cardboard hide! ;)

I really had a hard time selling him (again), but with Becky as the buyer, it made the decision much easier. :)

Too bad co-habbing with that black milk would be a tragically BAD idea. They'd look great together.

Thanks for the update, Becky! I love his personalized Sculpey hide. I know he'll do great with you. That viv is quite a bit more luxurious than the Sterilite tub he's accustomed to. He's used to a water bowl and a bent-cardboard hide! ;)

I really had a hard time selling him (again), but with Becky as the buyer, it made the decision much easier. :)

Too bad co-habbing with that black milk would be a tragically BAD idea. They'd look great together.

They WOULD look awesome, but only until she decided to have a snake snack...lol:eatpointe Thankfully, she is on the other side of the room from the corns, since she needs much less heat.

Aw it's good to see Bill going to a great home. I'll tell you what, he just is one curious snake so I bet he loves all the exploring space. :)

Yes, due to unfortunate events I had to move back home, and my mother would not allow any snakes to come with. I was only thankful that Dean could take him back.

Aw it's good to see Bill going to a great home. I'll tell you what, he just is one curious snake so I bet he loves all the exploring space. :)

Yes, due to unfortunate events I had to move back home, and my mother would not allow any snakes to come with. I was only thankful that Dean could take him back.

Well, I figure its one of those things. Things happen for a reason. Your events led you to send him back to Dean, and then Dean got burnout, then I convinced him to sell him to me! It all worked out in the end. :laugh:

Back