• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A few 2011 Pairings

Snakehead

Bite Me! It's ok
P1060236.jpg

P1060244.jpg

P1060241.jpg

P1060242.jpg

P1060235.jpg

P1060232.jpg

Nice pairings! That wide-bordered Miami is GORGEOUS!!

Thank you Susan, she gives me beautiful babies. That larger one is a huge WC that was a long time captive of a good friend. I hope to gear my miami"s up in size by mixing in her blood, and refining the colors. She is huge! Do you think I need more Okeetees? :headbang:

I thought I saw a recurrent theme in those pics ;)...Beauties, all of them, and please post up some baby pics when they hatch :*)

Funny part is I do have more, but they were in shed :poke:

I see people with babies already, I haven't gotten a single egg yet. But I'm sure they're on their way. My snakes always breed late. Thanks for the kind words. :cheers:

I love ALL the okeetees. Lol. Never too many okeetees :D That is a beautiful light colored Miami too. Congrats on all the pairings, looks like you have some awesome babies on the way!

Thnak you, RachelSnakes I love Okeetee's also. I'll post pics of the two that are in shed after they slough. They have the thickest black borders of all my Okeetee's thus far. I also like the ones with thin borders.

Thank you kitten0304, I hope she gives me more beautiful babies like she did last year :crazy02:

Are you working on producing a line of extreme Okeetees? Extreme Miamis would be cool too.

Well, I am keeping the best and seeing what is produced. I am partial to the very thin bordered Okeetees of which I have two males that popped out of my pure Abbott line. I am hoping to get at least one female, but meanwhile I will breed those two, to some thin bordered Polk County, Fl/Okeetee mix females. I call them Polkeetees, lol. I do keep some pure Abbotts with the thick Borders too. Here are my largest breeders with thick borders.

P1060308.jpg

Female
P1060308-a.jpg

Male
P1060308-b.jpg

Back