• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A few hold backs from up north

Nett

Here are some hold backs from last yr and this yrs breeding ;)

Snow Striped
Butter_and_babies_037.jpg

Amel
Butter_and_babies_034.jpg

Ghost
Butter_and_babies_032.jpg

Anery Motley DH for Snow and Pastel Motley
Butter_and_babies_029.jpg

Reg. Striped DH for Amel and Anery Striped
Butter_and_babies_021.jpg

More to come :eek:

Nice man, i cant wait for me to get more corn snakes, i just got one baby ATM. Its supposely a okaatee 100% het for hypo but it looks like a normal to me. :flames:

That's a special amel! The saddles are orange and the spot in between red, that's just the other way around compared to most others I think?! At least to mine and she's beautifull but not very special..... Is yours only amel or is something else involved? Guess not from the title, but never seen one like that...

I had about 6 of those hatch this yr .....Parents are nothing special but the babies sure are ......I cant wait to see how they grow up :)

Here is a few of my hondos I am working with ...... More to come ;)

Female Tangerine Albino
Butter_and_babies_024.jpg

Male Hypo
Butter_and_babies_027.jpg

Male Tri Color Albino
Butter_and_babies_026.jpg

I've always loved the look of the striped patterns on corns. Makes them look longer: Very slimming. *dork* The peachy color on the ghost is very nice :-D

I like that last stripe, it looks like the stripes are almost purple. And I love those Hondurans, they remind me of body builders because it looks like they have no necks :D

Back