• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A few more LONG hours!!!!

Brooklynyte

Only a few more hours before my baby comes home!!! His name is Clorox (for now) and he's a Blizzard ordered from Moreptiles.com. Unfortunately I'll be at work when he arrives (someone is here to sign for me) so I'm going to come home at lunch time to put him in his viv, I dont want him couped up in a little cup until 5. Everything is all setup and I'm good to go! What a cute little guy.

06169m.JPG

Got him settled in.. now anyway. I came home at lunch, put him in his viv and went back to work. Before I came home I went to a good pet store and found out that the substrate I was using was no good for corns so I bought cypress, in order to change it I needed to take the little guy out and put him back into the 3 inch dish that he came in which wasnt the simplest task lol. He didnt like going back in there and after I put him back into the viv he was still very cautious and weary of me, jumpy and reluctant to come near my hand. So I put him back in and now he seems fine, I havent tried picking him up again and I wont for about a week so he gets used to his new home, but I will just put my hand in there every now and then so he gets used to my scent. It was awesome when he was in my hands though, he's a strong little bugger and always looking to explore. All in all I'm happy. Just cant wait to be able to hold him more, thanks for all the nice comments!!!

Thanks, I havent given him an official name yet, but for now its Clorox lol. I was wondering when is the first time I should feed him?? Also if anyone could give me the link to that herp program, I think its freeherp or something similar.

Back