• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A few snake pics... and other random fun stuff

KatLaz

Just thought I'd share a few pics of some snakes I've taken over the last few weeks, and a few of my family.. just for fun!

Img_1422.jpg

My friend Alex's Mojave Rattlesnake. He's a bad dude..

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

Alex's coral snake. Perdy little girl.

20081022-IMG_0887.jpg

African Rock Python... one of the most aggressive snakes I've seen in my short time being involved with them.

smalldoublesnake.jpg

Just a few snakes from a seminar Alex was speaking at.

alligator.jpg

Can't forget the alligator. He was a sweet little boy. His name was Brutus or Bruno or something... I've never touched an alligator before! Always exciting experiencing new things!

And a few random of my little family

ryanlazrine.jpg

My hubby learning how to handle alligators. He's a nuisance wildlife control officer... and I luff him :dancer:

IMG_1540.jpg

My little girl, Alexa, enjoying her birthday cake on her very first birthday!

bellasue.jpg

My half papillon/half cairn terrier puppy dog, Bella. We rescued her from a breeder when she was three months old. She's a nut!

melissasmall.jpg

And our sweet girl, Melissa, whom we adopted from the local animal shelter about 4 months ago. She's the best dog! Perfect buddy for a little girl who loves dogs.

20081016-IMG_0539.jpg

And lastly, my daughter and I in the front yard. I had just gotten my new camera and was playing around. She's such a cutie!

Oh heck... I just realized I probably should have posted this in the Chit-Chat forum... sorry Rich! I assumed they'd go in photo gallery.. for obvious reasons.. but didn't read the sticky first! :eek:

I love that Mojave. So is the coral snake so tame you can just free-handle her like that? Does she eat mice? Cute daughter! Nice pics. Need more of the coral!!

The coral is very tame... lazy is more like it I guess. He got it from a friend who couldn't get it to eat, so she may have been a little lethargic. I personally wouldn't handle it that way :nope: but he's been keeping venemous for 11 years or so... so I can only hope he knows what he's doing. The Mojave actually bit a friend of his, so the guy gave it to him. He's a mean little bugger. Very pretty though.

Back