• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A few updated pictures of Lenny

Lennycorn

Just see the truth
These are a few months old. The scab had to itch like Wayne arm right now. Ha!

Picture005.jpg

He like the patio table.
Picture001.jpg

Nice close up.
Picture004.jpg

hey ..get out of there! He's looking better here.
butteroncorn023.jpg

Not the best pictures but he now has a skin over most of the sore which looks like skin over a blister

Two pictures taken a few days ago. The scales are slowly growing back.
butteroncorn029.jpg

I using PH 50 on him now. :laugh: Thanks for lookin'
butteroncorn030.jpg

OOOOHHHHhhhh.. What happened to the poor snake? Sorry if I missed a previous posting on whatever happened. Glad that it is healing up.

Wow... compared to his first pics, he looks so much better. Congrats on nurse-maiding him back to health!

I wonder, when his scales grow back, will they regain their color or will they be "white" scales there from now on?

I believe he will regain the color in the scales.
For me seeing him "everyday" it hard to notice change in him but I think he will be back to a normal amel one day.

^I agree...he's looking wonderful, D. That was so scary, but kudos for keeping him healthy and well!

Wow, he's looking pretty darn good now and you've done a wonderful job with him, well done for all the hard work, I'm sure Lenny appreciates it! :)

If that poor snakes scabs, itched as bad as my arm, then I feel even worse for him. ;) Because he cannot scratch them. I, at least, can use a coat hanger. LOL!

Thanks for the update! He is looking so much better! Even if those scars don't go away, that's OK. Just gives him character. Kind of like "Stripe", in the Gremlins movie.:duck:

Wayne

Last edited:
Back