• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A Fun Project

darinskagen

this is a WC female that was picked up as a strange ?anery? im excited to see how the project turns out, she will be bread to a ghost stripe when she gets up to size.

aaa.jpg

DSanery.jpg

DSanery4.jpg

aaaa.jpg

She's beautiful! I vaguely remember seeing her before. She definitely does have an Anery/Ghost look to her. How big is she now?

she is around 34? grams at the moment so a few years still but she has shed 4 times with me now and her colors get better each time.

she is around 34? grams at the moment so a few years still but she has shed 4 times with me now and her colors get better each time.

That's interesting. She definitely looked bigger than that in the pictures. For some reason, I was thinking she was 200 grams. She is definitely a brightly colored girl for being so young. Best of luck to you in this venture, and please keep us posted!

I wish she was that size, im already antsy to breed her and i have 2 years tell she should be big enough to try, she came in at 18 grams so she has grown quite a bit since this summer.

looks pretty similar to kastanie!? not exactly the same but I see much similarities. Where did you find it?

she was caught in south florida,
the java or kastanie do show some similarities but so far she hasn't shown any color in the ground its just grey im looking forward to seeing her grow i just wish she would do it faster there are times i have issues with patience :)

Eyes

Thanks for the reply. Do you have any pics of the eye(s) of the snake? I am interested in the irisis coloration. If you do not have any pics of the eyes, can you tell me if the irisis are "silver"?

If they are not, then I suspect it isn't an anery BUT, you could POSSIBLY have something new on your hands. That would be even cooler IMHO. Very exciting to have and work with no doubt. No matter what the results turn out to be, it is a very different looking corn and I like it alot, congratulations.

dc

That's a real beauty you have there! Have all fingers crossed that you'll get some nice babies and F2s from her!

she has yellowish iris color ill see if i can get a pic of them she doesn't cooperate much when it comes to photos.

i relay looking forward to sorting this one out when the time comes to breed her. i just need to be paitent.

That's a pretty snake. Interesting coloring for WC, too. I look forward to progression pictures.

she has yellowish iris color ill see if i can get a pic of them she doesn't cooperate much when it comes to photos.

i relay looking forward to sorting this one out when the time comes to breed her. i just need to be paitent.

That said, I am betting she isn't an anery. Anery irisis are TYPICALLY gray or silver colored, not yellow. Fingers crossed that she is something new right? Good luck and keep us informed how it goes.

dc

i think that i shuld have a better idea as she gets older. you know with her im hopeing for the best somthing new. and planing for the worst new line of anery

Back