• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A herd of Blizzards.....

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
blizzard61.jpg

My 6 year old daughter was sitting with me looking at the pics and when she saw this one she went nuts!! She said "Mama can you get me those pink snakes?" They are very pretty babies.

I love there color and there ruby red eyes! so cute... hmmmm there already on my list dont have to put them on it...:D

Personally, I like the darker morphs,

like those almost solid black charcoals in the other photo. But hey, it takes all kinds.

With these babies, one almost needs to wear snow glasses!:cool:

Ah.....it's getting very cold here with all these blizzards.....
nice! Can't seem to find any here in Canada.....don't know why......

Now that's what I'm talking about, I don't think there are too many pictures that are nicer than that one! I love blizzards!

Beautiful Rich!

my poor blizzard

love the pic of the blizzards,been left with my boyfriends cornsnake since we split up and i dont have any idea if im keeping it healthy,its about 5 months old approx.until tonight when i registered i didnt even know it was a called blizzard.recently it has started to change colour though,it is yellow round its mouth area and about 3 inches down its body.im afraid i am very ignorant but want to learn how to keep the little blighter healthy. could he be burnt? im paranoid ive burnt him without from his heat mat realising.what can i do to keep him in tip top shape ?does this colour change mean probs?

Caroline:)

It sounds like you have a perfectly healthy snake. Many of the different corn morphs develop yellow around or under the head. I have several myself. If you check the pictures that Rich has posted on the SerpenCo website (www.serpenco.com) there are many examples of the yellow pigment present on corns.

Back