• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

a lighter shade of corns...

carl3

NortheastSnakes.com
Everest is a male blizzard from Rich...
He has no visible pattern!

Attachments

• blizzard - everest.jpg
    blizzard - everest.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 82
Marley the male Ghost...

average looking Ghost, I guess...he does have lots of nice random speckling which some find undesirable but I like it. I say either none at all or lots of it when it comes to either a clean or dirty ghost!

Attachments

• ghost - marley.jpg
    ghost - marley.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 79
Lavender...

Lavender...no name yet...this one is also from Rich...Got a pair during his $50 each sale! I am eagerly waiting for another one of those awesome sales.

Attachments

• lave4.jpg
    lave4.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 77
here is the female...

above was the male...here is the female....
Maybe someone can clarify for me...I've seen variations of hypo lavs that somewhat resemble my male lav A LOT. The above photo of the male doesn't do him any justice since he is much better in person...anyway, my question is how can you really tell if its a hypo lav vs. a normal lav?

Well here is my female which looks more like a regular lav to me.

Attachments

• lav.jpg
    lav.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 76
I have read Rich's post about the male lavenders. He says they are lighter 90 something % of the time. He says he can pretty much sex them without popping them based on their colors. Here is a picture of my hypo lavender:
Drake-2-5-04.jpg

He is getting more orange on him as he matures, though. This picture is almost a month old.

Back