• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A new purchase

cyclone

I have been breeding corn snakes for 5 yrs and I'm very happy with them. That brings me to this I purchased a Jungle corn from a breeder in T.O. and feel in love with the colour and unique personallity. I know this is a corn snake forum but its related to corn snakes I asure you. So the mix between a King and Corn its a very docile snake around people but its a 50-50 chance that it will eat another snake. Plus its infertile so its a snake for the collectors. This gave me an idea, if it can be done with a king snake and corn how about a gopher and a corn. So I purchased this albino sonoran gopher snake and just look at her colours very nice. My thought is I put her with my adult male snow corn and see what will happen. Through various other breeders that have done this says its not like kings where you have to spread king crap all over the female corn snake. They have been known to burmate together. Just look at the colours and imagine what kind of offspring they will have together? I am not looking to be a bad guy, and I know most of you are against this but look at it from my perpective, I want a snake that stands out, has colours most dont, and a hardy body snake but not to big. That is my perfect snake and I will do it and Ill post pics to show to anyone that cares to see them. The pics are of my Albino Jungle Corn, Albino Sonoran gopher snake, and my male Snow Corn.

Attachments

• albino gopher snake.jpg
    albino gopher snake.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 113
  • ajc.jpg
    ajc.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 114
  • asc.jpg
    asc.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 113
Jungles are infertile?? I think you better talk to a few other Canadian breeders that can prove that way wrong.. Jungles have been breed for quite some time, and yes they have been bred back together.. Will I knowly buy a Jungle and breed it into my lines? Not a chance..

Gophers have been successfully bred to corns before.. In fact, I can give you short cut.. Talkm to Ruth Hanney, of Hanney's Corns.. She is in Ontario as well, and has already undertaken that project.. Not sure of Ruth's results, because these outcrossings are not my thing, but I know Ruth would be willing to share her experiance with the Turbo..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

thank you I really did not now that, so if my jungle can breed what would I get with a jungle and bull both being albino?

Back