• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A Nice Granite Corn

Russ Bates

I guess the first thing I need to clarify is that this is a bloodred and anery A corn that we call a Granite. IT looks great and is one heck of an eater.

Attachments

• granite03f.jpg
    granite03f.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 229
the mate

this is the male to the one posted above. These are produced by Brad McDonald.

Attachments

• granite03m.jpg
    granite03m.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 225
who is calling them granit, Brad McDonald???
because I know the name granit was used from tim r. for some patterless/vanished striped rosaceas?
maybe the only way to handle all the double-morphs, is a strict naming by it´s technical name.
no more new names like butter and so on ... that would also give a beginner a chance to understand all the morphs easy and fast.

I've seen the name used elsewhere...

There is someone using the name Granite for a patternless corn also. I don't remember who it was but it was supposed to be a pure corn.

VERY nice snakes Russ! They will be awesome looking!

They are very pretty. Who knows if the name will stick or not, but I don't think it's a bad name for them.

I really like the way they look.

Back