• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

A sailor's view of Rio

Clint Boyer

'Former' Snake slave
My son's ship left Haiti, and is now south bound.

Here's a shot he took from the ship. Hope it's not too big!
rio

Holy huge picture! :eek1:

It is a nice picture when you can see it all at once though :)
(I re-sized it to about 30% and could see it in it's entirety.)

What a lucky son you have, to be surrounded with such beautiful scenery to taunt those of us that are stuck in the snow with. :nyah:

wow. that is awesome. if you right click and hit view picture itll snap it to size. such a nice view.

Well, it is just beautiful.

Right click, "Open in new tab", allows the (reduced) whole view to me. I would so be making that into a wallpaper if I had more height (water and sky).
As is, could make a dual screen, I suppose.

Just a mite bit BIG, Clint........ :rolleyes:

But neat looking photo. Connie and I need to get passports so we can maybe travel out of the country a bit. That looks like an interesting place to go. Of course Connie would probably be angry with me, because I would be behind the camcorder nearly nonstop...

Thanks Clint. When I was a sailor in Rio I didn't carry a camera, major oversight.
Please tell your son thank you for the pic and thank you for serving!

Awesome pic Clint. Little big, but if it wasn't then we might not be able to see the detail. :)

And BTW... nice to see you! Been a long time!

WOW that is fantastic. Great photo Clint.

I don't suppose you are a proud dad?

Back