• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

aaliya aka houdini

miss_d_meanor

miss_d_meanor
hmmmmm here was panic in my house yesteday
go fed aalaiya i said 2 my daughter 3 minutes later ysteria.... arghhh! she has gone(much tears) help mum where is she!!! we emptied her viv searched under all the aspen still no snake,i will add at this point that the screen was clasped down and all spare holes for wireing all sealed off and the doors locked, she had to be there! but looked like she was not. the only thing left in the viv was the fake background, so we took the screen off and gently pulled the background forward and ther she was about 8 inches up in the air between the polyfoam back ground and the glass!! i would permenantly fix it some how if i could and i will add its a very tight fit,but all her wireing for her thermostat and 2 digital thermometers run down the back, what can you suggest
i will add her temps are fine her cool end sits around 25 degrees c and her hot end is around 28 to 29 degrees celsius
its one of those exo-terra glass terrariums.
HELP!!! i cant beleive she is managing to squeeze under nothing more than a crack. i willaddi dont know how old she is but she is about 19/20 inches long

PhotoAlbumBig.jsp

Take off the fake background. Problem solved! :grin01:

If you really like it, silicone it to the back maybe?

I can't see your pictures for some reason... they aren't showing up. I hope you figure out something to do to keep your background and your snake in the viv! Agreeing wiht above though... aquarium sealant is VERY strong and harmless to the snake, I've used it in my vivs for other things.

Beanie :)

background gone!

wel today the lil madam did it again, we took the background out and had a proper look at it. there is a it that looks lke she hasbeen biting it! and has actually made a lil tunnel, when we took her out she wascovered in it where shehad wriggled thru! so thats it, we have now took it out. the lil madam
:uhoh:

Back