• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Adorable faces from Starsevol

RobbiesCornField

Bring it on.
I got a wonderful little box today from Beth containing some absolutely gorgeous Rosy boas! EDison, Fred, and Sadie are coastal, San Felipe, and Mexican Rosy Boas. (Beth, please let me know if I mixed up the names.)

These are just their preliminary iPhone pictures. Their full photoshoots will be a little bit later on. Waiting for some more sun they can soak their scales in. I can tell that these little squishies have been spoiled rotten their whole lives. Lemme just say that the spoiling shall continue. :p

Teaser pics from their outdoor photo shoot. Apparently, Rosy boas LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Florida sun! (Again, these were taken with an iPhone. The good pics are still on their way.)

They got there safe!!! I have been worried all day, but unable to access the internet from RedWing.....
Sadie is the coastal, Fred the San Felipe and EDison the mexican. Her father was named Ed, after a friend I had who was mexican but not a snake person...you know I'm a PITA!

I already miss them but I know they have a great future with you both!
Thank you!!

Back