• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

adult snow

watthe

Hey does anyone hav any pics of an adult snow that they can post? My snow that i have now is more pink now n from the pictures ive seen of the adult snows they dont look pink at all. Do they lose the pink when they get older or is there different colors of the snow corns?

here is mine one year old :) :), he is more pink now then when i gor him.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 28
  • snow1.jpg
    snow1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 56
  • snowsmal.jpg
    snowsmal.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 165
  • gandalfsnow.jpg
    gandalfsnow.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 45
Here are a couple of mine...

Marshmallow:
Marshmallow-4-28-04c.jpg

Blizzard (This pic does not show his true colors. His saddles are actually coral colored):
Blizzard-Porch-AWESOME-4-28-04.jpg

This is also of Blizzard (a January '04 picture):
blizzard.jpg

Those are really good photo's, (and gorgeous snakes of couse) :-offtopic I dont know much about digital photography but are those taken in macro mode? Do you have any tips for getting such great pictures?

Are you talking about my pics? If so, then yes they are taken in macro mode. I am very new to being able to take decent pictures. I got a new camera in May, and it helps tremendously. My main tips are to make sure you have good lighting and to take LOTS of pictures! Believe me...for 1 good picture, I take at least 20 bad ones! It can be especially hard to photograph snakes since they don't like to be still for the photo shoots!

some better pic of my snow, it is hard to get his real colours on fotos, but i manages to get some today :)

Attachments

• snowpink.jpg
    snowpink.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 30
  • snowpink2.jpg
    snowpink2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 26
well since everyone is showing off thier beautiful snows I was wondering I have a baby snow who is way picky about her food and doesnt go along with the other corn babies and loves to sit in the fake trees anyone have a wierd snow? Maybe mine is normal but out of my 4 snakes my snow is the odd ball of the group Im just hopeing its not sick cause my first snow died and Eminem my new snow is the replacement... Hmmm anyways all your snow pictures are Great cant wait for mine to get bigger :)

Bonzor my snow looks more like yours but its more pink once again thanks every1 for postn ur pics

Back