• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Adults a King and a Yearling

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwyn127

Cinderazzo
Adults Corns
1.2 Stripes het Lava ph opal. The females will be laying their eggs in about a week or two. They'll be available to ship after a couple meals.
1.2 - $350.00 $300.00
1.1 - $250.00 $225.00
0.1 - $150.00 $125.00

1.0 Hypo Upper Keys Bloodred - $190.00 $175.00

Adult Kingsnake
0.1 California King - $75.00 $60.00

Yearling

1.0 Abbotts Okeetee het Lava ph opal stripe - $60.00 $50.00 has a slight kink on tail tip

Attachments

• DSC_5828.JPG
    DSC_5828.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 524
  • DSC_5826.JPG
    DSC_5826.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 524
  • DSC_4584.JPG
    DSC_4584.JPG
    244 KB · Views: 531
  • DSC_5831.JPG
    DSC_5831.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 528
  • DSC_5834.JPG
    DSC_5834.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
...and here's the King. This girl is the anti-King, she doesn't bite and doesn't musk, quite the sweetheart and a great garbage disposal including kinked hatchlings and slugs.

Attachments

• DSC_5829.JPG
    DSC_5829.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 519
  • DSC_5830.JPG
    DSC_5830.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 517
Bump...

...and as always, reasonable offers considered. I need the space so you've got the upper hand, just remember reasonable. :D

Nevermind. I saw the 1.0.

Sorry. I am very interested in the male Okeetee. However, I have a question. If it is a pure Abbotts, how can it be het for anything? I am not big on genetics. I am looking for a male to pair with my female Abbotts, but I only want pure Okeetees as offspring.

Feel free to pm me with your absolute lowest price, including shipping to 37922.

Thanks!

This girl's laying these as I type. Looks like 13 fertile eggs with a couple to go! She'll be ready to go after a couple meals. :wavey:

Attachments

• DSC_5847.JPG
    DSC_5847.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 290
BUMPITY-BUMP...

Memorial Day until Friday June 1st, all advertised snakes, take an additional 20% off the lowest price.

BTW,
Both female Stripes het Lava ph opal gave me 100% fertile clutches of 16 and 17 eggs. One has eaten and the second will be offered a meal this week.

I can't even believe these are still available...especially at those prices!!! Danny is a really great guy to buy from! Get them while you can!

Danny, I don't understand what part of "I want the 1.2 Stripes" you don't get! :laugh: I'll even wait for you to feed them up if you insist. How much shipped to my neck of the woods? Or do you just want to put it on my Fedex acct.? the weather is even good enough to do a long ship should that be amenable.

Terri

PS- I have a person who is looking for a female king. He keeps bugging me at every show. I'll pass on your info.

The Stripes and the King are no longer available.

I'll be closing this thread since time constraints will no longer allow me to edit. The Hypo Upper Keys Blood and the Okeetee het Lava ph opal are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back