• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

After corn eats

watthe

Hey i jus got a baby corn about 2weeks ago n this is the 1st time the snake ate. He jus ate bout 2hrs ago so shuld i put him into his viv now or wait for 3 days to do that? If i put him into the viv now how do i do it? Do i jus pik him up n put him in there?

ok thanks i thought thats wat i shuld do i jus wanted to make sure so i didnt do sumthn i wasnt supposed 2.

Don't forget that once he's in his viv he needs some time to digest (and that warm spot that was mentioned will help him do just that). Also, many members don't recommend handling the snake for a day or so after he's eaten (besides putting him back in the viv, that is).

I feed mine in a paper bag and when she's done eating I gently tip the bag and let her slide into her viv, then check every once and a while so I can clean up after her as soon as possible.
Sometimes though I let her out in the warm sun (i feed her outside) and let her work out her excess energy before I pick her up gently and put her in her viv.
Hope that helps. :)

Just get the feel of your snake. I feed mine and hold them for a few minutes before I put them back in their respective viv's.

Although I have only been doing this for a few years now...my snakes are growing and look great!!

Again, get to know the personality of each snake and make some of the decisions yourself based on this!

Good day!

After your snake has eaten you can place him back in his viv. I Wouldn't worry which end you place him on, he's the expert and will choose the right location for digestion. If you do pick him up, be sure to support the lump where the mouse occupies his belly to prevent upsetting his stomach.

Back