• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Again...

I am going to say "not caramel" as the second photo is probably closer to an accurate reproduction. The other photos are much too yellow...unless the person holding the snake is very jaundiced and needs to be hospitalized.

A clearer shot of the head and ventral, especially at the tail would help, but I thinking it is an Everglades Rat or has that at a heavy influence.

Glades are nice looking, nice snake

dc

Yes, my first thought was Glades / yellow rat snake. But better photos would help. I don't really see any corn influence at all, at least not in those particular photos.

I don't think its a corn at all. I'm not seeing anything corn on it.

Pictures are hard to tell but it looks too large, is missing all the markings and its head and jaws are over sized for what you'd expect to see in a corn.

I was looking at pictures of the Everglades Rat and its the same jejeje.

Now the question is whta happen:

Cornsnake snow x Everglades Rat???

Hybrid?? Integrated???

Back