• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

albino Nelson's milk snake

Traci1

Picked up this little one yesterday at the Lancaster Co. reptile show in Lititz, PA. I've been wanting one for awhile now. Next to the corn snakes it almost looks unreal...like it was painted.

Attachments

• fromLititz04.JPG
    fromLititz04.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 34
Aren't they the coolest? I like the Normal and Albino so had to get one of each myself. How is yours temperment wise? My male is really docile, but the female is a tail whipping poo machine... total opposites... :D

thanks everyone! :)

It pooed on my hand a little bit at the show, but then at home when I transfered it to a new container it was fine.

that is one cool looking little milky..............have never been a big fan of albino nelsons, but this might add to the transition. thanks for posting. :cheers:

Back