• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Alice is boy!

Der_Doe12

Yup. Alice is a boy, so is Kingsley. So no breeding of those 2. But the girls are devastated haha. So "she" is still a she according to them. Its their snake but I take care of him. Da hell? I don't mind haha. I enjoy the hobby.

I love that Alice is a "he", named Alice. Sex is one thing, but gender is all societally and culturally based. She can be a she if your daughters want it that way :) or he can be a he named Alice. It's lovely either way!

^^^^

I actually really like that point, Alice would be a unique name for a boy. but it could work!
kinda reminds me of Alex, short for Alexander.. but with a twist! ;)

Im all about unique and different names, so Alice for a boy sounds perfect to me!

I love that you pointed that out! :eek:

I was thinking of Alex, too. Oh well. It's not like your snake is gonna be offended by being called Alice...

Not daughters, Fiancé and sister-in-law haha. Not sure if that worse or not?
I'm thinking of renaming him to Xzavier because of the "X" on his head pattern. As seen in this pic! Lol.
I guess its more of a Y... But still! Kinda looks like an X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 51
ahahaha,

I really couldn't tell you if that's better or not, ;)
and yeah, his head pattern does look like an X!

very neat, I love how different they all are! :eek:

Lol- And Oscar is a girl. I had HIM for 9 or 10 years before HE layed eggs. Oscar has been Oscar for too long to change now. I do refer to Oscar as she, but that takes a concerted effort. And she doesn't mind being called Oscar even a little bit.

He is totally amused with my phone! If I have him out to take a picture he stops whatever hes doing and looks right it. I can never get one of him flickering his tongue though. :(

Back