• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

all my corns...

DwAaZzZ

corn lover
creamsicle (male)
764100_2143.JPG

764100_2149-med.JPG

amel male
764100_2137-med.JPG

amel male and amber het butter motley male
764100_2034-med.JPG

amber het butter motley male
764100_0956-med.JPG

normal male
764100_2038-med.JPG

normal female
764100_1851-med.JPG

anery male
764100_1974-med.JPG

amel female
764100_2001-med.JPG

butter female
764100_2016-med.JPG

that are all my snakes i have now...

greetz niels

Nice pics, I like the amber one in the grass.

Re the one in the hide - my snake does the same thing - pops his head out and looks around for about an hour before he decides to come out and explore :)

PhilD said:
Nice pics, I like the amber one in the grass.

Re the one in the hide - my snake does the same thing - pops his head out and looks around for about an hour before he decides to come out and explore :)
it isnt grass it is a plastic bambo plant;)
that amellanitsic male does that sometimes..
very funny:D

Simon said:
Nice looking collection there!!

Great pics too!
thank you simon!

simon are you comming on 13 june tho the event in the dutch with your hatchlings?
you have a very beatifull and big collection!!!:cool:

Back