• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Almsot lost job (WHAT ANIMAL LOVERS DO FOR ANIMALS)

RyanR

Canadian Boa Fanatic.
today i Was on the way to work going Accross the brige and someone was putting there adult iquana in a garbage bag and gunna throw it into the lake! so my buddie(hes 18) punched the guy in the face and beat the hell outa him LOL! and i took the iquana to the vet and was 3 hrs late for work and emptied 80$ outa my pocket for the checkup on the iggy!

some ppl are just so CRUEL!

I agree that mistreating an animal is very cruel, and you did a wonderful things there to rescue the iguana.

Having said that, I would say your "buddie" is also very cruel for mistreating a human being animal. Ignorance is not cured with violence.

Skye

yea i agree but my friend had 6 iggies From birth and msut feel attached to him didnt think it would get outa hand but good thing is igys safe and i have potential hoems for him already

Some people are just so ignorant it's disgusting. What they think they can do to animals, namely reptiles is horrible.

One day, when Man has become such a scourge that Earth can no longer handle him, She will see fit to dispose of us in much the same way. We'll pay for such ignorance in the worst way. :(

This story makes me sick, because I know other people are out there doing horrible things to animals, but it also makes me feel great that there are people out there like you who would do something to save an animal in need.

And while I would have never punched the guy, good for your friend. Just hope he doesn't get sued or anything.

Thats terrible, how people can do these things, i dont know, i remember reading 2 stories in the paper
1st one : teenagers found a stray puppy, they cut off its ears whiskers and tail, they thought it was "fun"
2nd one : wieghts were strapped to a pregnant dog, and she was thrown into a river.
how can u do these things, i couldnt.

Arson said:
One day, when Man has become such a scourge that Earth can no longer handle him, She will see fit to dispose of us in much the same way. We'll pay for such ignorance in the worst way. :(

Isn't that already happening? Look at all of the disease, etc. in this world!!!

It's like that horrible seal hunting thing that happened way up north here. These guys would find those soft white baby seals and torture and kill them with hooks. They were tried roughly because it was brought up in court that if one can do this to a baby animal, they could do it to a person.

That is sick and sad...I love all animals and none of them deserve to be tortured or killed for sh*ts and giggles, or whatever. Good for you guys saving the iggy. :dgrin:

Back