• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Already Blue Again!

ArvadaLanee

Nightmare last shed around June 27th, (I am not sure of the exact date because he hides so much when he is shedding, and always sheds in his "tree" where it's hard to find his old skin.) He also just made the switch from pinkies to fuzzies, and he has only had two so far. I went to check on him this morning to see how his digestion was going, and found him in his little moist hide. I didn't want to disturb him, so I picked up the whole hide to check from underneath, and I saw his cute little face with eyes turning blue! I knew he was starting to grow a lot faster, but holy cow! I am a little concerned that he still has a pretty good lump in his belly from his last feeding, but it was only a few days ago, and he seems to take at least a week from the time we see blue eyes until he actually sheds, so hopefully that will give him enough time to finish digesting. Our little boy is growing up so fast. I am thinking it might be time to dig out the 55 gallon tank from the garage and start getting it all cleaned up, and start planning out his new set-up. My little boys are so excited about how big he is getting. They say they hope he will be a big guy, over 3 ft long. Silly kids. :)

Back