• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Am i just sensitive?

louis

Am I just sensitive cuz one of my corns doesn't enjoy being handled at first then he calms down and enjoys it..... My other one loves it..... I know I shouldn't do this cuz this is out of the correct posting area but also in the aspen bedding my snakes will borrow under and sleep which i knew they would do but then when i pick them up they sometimes run or strike cuz i frightned them... AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO FIND THEM!!!!

the cornsnake conspiracy

if your corns are from this years clutch then the skittishness is to be expected. dont worry they will calm down with handling. and my corns love to bury themselves under their bedding. i think that they just want us to tear the cage apart to find them..lol.. it also makes them feel more secure when they are hiding, as for the striking it is merely a reaction because they think you are gonna hurt them. remember your bigger then they are for all the know right now they could be your food.just a little insight from me. imho
drizzt

Back