• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Amel and Ultramel Clutch from Dave Harms - Progression Thread!

I dunno, I am beginning to think they might BE butters lol.

So you think, if these do prove to be butters then, Ultramel #3 is actually a Gold Dust? I was so thinking about having you send him when you sent out Prudence cause I really like they way he looks. Oh well.

I dunno, some of the ultramels are very yellow too, but they look NOTHING like the picture I have of their father, a golddust, as a baby.

Well, in the other thread, Tim said this:

Respectfully , yes sir.. It will morph in a few sheds.. The light amels are facsinating to watch grow and change..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

They've had a few sheds now, and no red has appeared, right?! :cheers:

*Edit: Although I do agree that #1 and 2 are amels due to their appearance at birth.. lots of red. The "Butter Suspect" came out looking like an Amel Caramel, and still does..

Dad, the golddust, as a baby:

122307_ElDorado.jpg

OK, maybe they DO look a little like their dad as a baby.

Well, you already know my oppinion. ;) :laugh:

Maybe someone else will pipe in?! You could always make a post in the cultivars section or on the Source to see what Chuck thinks too.

What I think, is someone should scoop up Pink from me and mate her to a caramel and see if you get any caramels, or all normals. :D

Prudence update

She is doing awesome. She was not striking. Did not seem nervous. I got to really see her personality tonight. We both were 100% more comfortable with each other. I even let her crawl around my head and hang out on my glasses without worry that she was going freak and try to dart. She hung out with me for almost an hour.

Prudence just shed.

I didn't even see the shed in her tank so when I picked her up last night I was shocked that she almost looked like a different snake. When I started sifting threw the substrate I found it. She did get some more yellow but as usual for these babies it is hard to capture but non the less I felt the need to take more pictures.

012.JPG

013.JPG

008.JPG

I really wish her face was not fuzzy cause I think this one would have been cute.

006.JPG

003.JPG

I'm gonna see if I can get a shot of Molly eating tonight. :D I am thawing pinks for the 8 babies now.

OK here we go:

2010_nov_ultramel1.jpg

Ultramel #1, female

2010_nov_ultramel2.jpg

Ultramel #2, male

2010_nov_golddust1.jpg

Golddust #1, male - YEAH, I am calling him a gold dust.

2010_nov_amel6.jpg

Amel #6, male

2010_nov_molly1.jpg

Molly, female BUTTER

2010_nov_golddust1.jpg

Golddust #1, male - YEAH, I am calling him a gold dust.

:cheers: :cheers:

ESPECIALLY when compared to the Ultramels, it seems like a crime to call this guy the same morph.

Thanks for the updates, they all look beautiful.

Oh everyone is looking great. The Ultramel girls are to cute they just look like gems. Even the amel is going to be awesome when he grows up.

Molly that can't be a very comfortable way to eat.

My little lizard eater Desmond STILL won't take a pinkie. I think I'll offer him free if anyone buys any of his brothers or sisters.

Back