• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Amel head pattern mean anything?

rusticreptiles

Just wondering if this head pattern would mean anything on this amel. The rest of the clutch have "normal" head patterns, she has the "face/mask" pattern and she is very vibrant compared to the others. All of the clutch have checkers on their bellies but there is a lot of white on the belly compared to the rest of my collection. Probably nothing, but I just wanted to ask the experts first. Thanks for looking!

Oh yeah, she is Amel het lavender 50% poss het Hypo (Father is Amel unknown hets and Mom is Lavender het Amel & Hypo)

Attachments

• Baby#4shrunk.JPG
    Baby#4shrunk.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 97
One of them might be het bloodred or masque. I hatched out quite a few odd ball babys. I asked the same question. When I went back to the store I got him from the owner did confirm that he came in with bloodred siblings way back when.

This guy has a very thin split belly
006.JPG
The picture after this one shows this ones belly. Very wide stripe
007.JPG

005.JPG
This girl has a normal head but I nice split belly
009.JPG
This girl just hatched the other day. I love her head. It reminds me of a bunny but she also has a very this split belly.
018.JPG

Oh and I did get a couple of normal males with split checks as well. One has a normal head but the others head looks like the 2nd snake in the pictures above.

Thanks! I have a bloodred I can test her with when she is ready. I was noticing that your two pics with the "mask" the eyes of the mask are opposite the mask on mine. My snakes eyes are close to the masks eyes and yours are the other way around. Would that mean anything? I looked in the Cornsnake Morph Guide and didn't see anything that looked quite like yours. Very neat looking hatchlings and since you know your genetic makeup (well the bloodred siblings part anyways), and mine appears similar I'll try my girl with a diffused later on and see what happens. Thanks for looking. :)

I would test breed her to make sure. She could just have cool markings but if you have a snake that you can test her to. I would do it.

Back