• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Amel Okeetee, and Black bordered mystery corn

Kestrel

44409AmelCornNose2-10.jpg

44409AmelCornClose22-10.jpg

44409AmelCornClose2-10.jpg

1524AmelCornPattern22-10.jpg

1524MiamiCornCloseGood2-10.jpg

1524MiamiCornCloseGood22-10.jpg

1524MiamiCornCurled2-10.jpg

;)
44409AlbinoGarterCloseGood2-10.jpg

Serpwidgets said:
The colors remind me of albino jungle corns. Nice yellows, whatever it is. :D

Thanks.. Don S's opinion was that it'll turn out like a light okeetee, or dark bold miami.. Either one would make me happy. lol. I just like the burgundy color of the saddles, and all that black. It needs to grow up, now! lol.

I like the contrats on the reverse okeetee. I would have to agree with what Don said. It looks like it will be a very interesting light okeetee. that last one is so cute :) Albino garter snake right? Which strain? Where did you get him? I love the neon of the yellow. That makes me miss my garter snake :( oh well, that is just another excuse to get more snakes LOL ;)

I'm all confused! The snake that is dark looks like a normal corn to me. I thought Don was referring to the snake on the bottom (the yellow one) when he said it reminded him of a jungle corn. Now Siva...you think it is an albino garter? :eek: I'm lost...

Oops! I meant Serp instead of Don. I just happened to see Don's name last and that's what I typed.

Last edited:
I agree with CornCrazy that the second one looks like a very nice normal (could be called a Okeetee phase). There is already a nice amount of base color coming in.

Yea,

I agree also that the dark one looks like it will be a nice normal of some sort, whether okeeteeish looking or miami looking is something you will have to wait and see as it grows. Either way you look at it, it is a normal.

Looks like a bit of confussion going on here. I am sure Serp was referring to the bottom one when he said it looked like a jungle corn of some sort. LOL....I think Serp knows the difference between a normal cornsnake and a possible hybrid.;) Whereas, Don, obviously was referring to your normal. LOL...he too would know the difference.:)

Re: Yea,

LOL I think people are a bit too cought up in "morph names". Of coarse its a normal, I don't think anyone was calling it otherwise. Miami and Okeetee are both phases of "normal" corns.. Just named for the locality it was originally found. But yeah. heh

Hey Kestrel,

About how many months was it before your reverse okeetee's ground color came in (if you remember)? I ask because I have one that is only a couple of months old and am anxious to see how yellow she'll get.

Thanks

Back