• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Amel Stripe Biter

Dragon666

A bit snappy this one :laugh01:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Beautiful amel. Kinda looks like he's laughing while he chomps on your finger. Awesome pics!

Cheers hes quiet tame and calm really ive two corns that do it when they bite they put no pressure on it seems like they stop like that just as long as it takes to take a pic the worst they have done is a couple of pricks in the finger will try and find the other pic lol

Lol, there love bites!

Tis only a flesh wound :p

Yer lol its strange but its only these two that do it out of all the corns you can tell when they start nudging against the flesh lol looking for the best place to bite the anery failed at least the amel could of swallowed my finger if he wanted haha

lol My big snow Rufus tried to pull that crap on me one night after feeding, crawled in my lap and tried to bite my leg, big fail.

Nom nom nom nom nom?

They must be telling me there hungry lol through they know im not a mouse so they never bite down

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took a corn snake to the knee.

Yer i think they need trained the anery i had as a hatchling which seemed to be the flighty one of the bunch still a bit flighty now i guess some snakes arent as keen as others to be handled, the amel i bought as an adult so dont know if hes always been like this but im not bothered its the joys of keeping snakes been biten lol

My worst biter is an anery, but she's also very young. Even so, my other young one, okeetee, is only a few months old and she's not bitey, but that anery... She named herself Bite Bite.

My worst biter is an anery, but she's also very young. Even so, my other young one, okeetee, is only a few months old and she's not bitey, but that anery... She named herself Bite Bite.

Lol mine was a 7ft bairds/cross it was out in the garden it went nuts like a cobra ssss up flew 5ft in the air and made contact with my hand as i was pulling back got 2 teeth stuck in me for my trouble lol its the only snake ive ever jumped back on think it was back in july it was a rescue dont think it had ever been outside

Lol mine was a 7ft bairds/cross it was out in the garden it went nuts like a cobra ssss up flew 5ft in the air and made contact with my hand as i was pulling back got 2 teeth stuck in me for my trouble lol its the only snake ive ever jumped back on think it was back in july it was a rescue dont think it had ever been outside

That would have scared the mortal pee out of me, wow, I could just see that happening.

Holy moly! I'm glad that my candy cane is very calm and obedient, but my snow motley on the other hand is a feisty one..

So far NONE of my corns have bitten me... *knock on wood*

That would have scared the mortal pee out of me, wow, I could just see that happening.

Holy moly! I'm glad that my candy cane is very calm and obedient, but my snow motley on the other hand is a feisty one..

There great snakes really if you add the amount of snakes that i have to the number of bites its next to nothing in bites over 3.5 years

What beautiful snakes! Some of my adults are biters, but the only one of my snakes I'm wary of is my king. Feeding or handling him is always a lively affair, he'll strike wildly and I've had many happpy times fending him off with his tub lid.

What beautiful snakes! Some of my adults are biters, but the only one of my snakes I'm wary of is my king. Feeding or handling him is always a lively affair, he'll strike wildly and I've had many happpy times fending him off with his tub lid.

Cheers what i would say is typical kings, but the truth is its pot luck like most snakes wether you get a bad one or not ive had kings (mbk) that bite nearly every time yet 2 others that behaved like cornsnakes.
Even had a pair of cali kings hatchlings one would strike at the tub when ever anybody went near it the other again acted like a cornsnake.
Out of all the times handleing snakes i would say 98% of the time there great but as with all animals they will bite from time to time.

Back