• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anca:D

Sadrapa

well i joined the forums in august and have been doing my homework i finally got my corn snake, a ghost motley not what i originally planned on but once i seen the little guy i knew it was the one for me! now a lot of people on here seem to be somewhat professional with their photos so ill apologise in advance because they are not great(any tips greatly recieved:D)...
heres Anca(which is elvish for Jaws)

DSCN1430.jpg

DSCN1432.jpg

DSCN1437.jpg

DSCN1442.jpg

DSCN1445.jpg

DSCN1449.jpg

thank you for the nice comments! im totally obsessed its killing me that i have to leave her alone for a couple of days:( but thats just the way it is lol:D and its so tiny! ive seen hatchling photos but they seem even smaller in reality! thanks again!

so i was going to start a new thread to show some updated pics of anca, instead i thought itd be better to just put them here!!! again its not the greatest photography in the world but hope you like!!!

DSCN1833.jpg

DSCN1834.jpg

DSCN1836.jpg

DSCN1838.jpg

DSCN1839.jpg

DSCN1840.jpg

DSCN1841.jpg

DSCN1844.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

DSCN1847.jpg

beautiful snake. It doesn't have that much yellow for a ghost which is weird. Ghosts are known for their yellow necks

beautiful snake. It doesn't have that much yellow for a ghost which is weird. Ghosts are known for their yellow necks

thanks! i know its got very little yellow at all, what age do they start to get most of their yellow at? i dont really know!!! if anyone has a more experienced opinion id be glad to hear it :)

Back