• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anca Outside (DUW)

Sadrapa

Heres some pics of my ghost motley outside, we had a nice warm day so thought id take a few photos of her/him outside! sorry the photos arent the greatest!
anyway here they are!
DSCN2110.jpg

DSCN2111.jpg

DSCN2112.jpg

DSCN2113.jpg

DSCN2114.jpg

DSCN2115.jpg

DSCN2116.jpg

DSCN2117.jpg

DSCN2118.jpg

DSCN2119.jpg

Beautifull !! Getting really jealous here :)
He does seem to be quite big, but that could be the picture... I'd like to know how big/old he is too.

thanks for all the lovely comments, it is just the pics hes not that big lol i think hes about three foot long? but thats a very rough guess im not good at these things, he is a bit thicker than a smarties tube at his thickest part! and id say hes almost two i got him in october/november of 07 and he was a hatchling then so 1.5-2

thanks again for all the nice comments!

Back