• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

And Here I Am

HerpsNHarleys

Hi everyone! My name is Ann and I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. :CA: I am pretty new to the whole world of herps and just got my first cornsnake this weekend. She is a juvie normal, and for me it was all about her personality. I was standing there talking to her previous owner as she was getting to know me and and she stopped, watched me as I was talking and then started tilting her head back and forth like a dog does when it listens....... it was at that moment my heart melted and said "Yes she HAS chosen you".....LOL

I have other herps, including 3 leopard geckos, 2 golden geckos, 2 Mossy Leaf Tail geckos (sikorae), and a crestie so I well submersed into the world of reps...... I never thought I would be a snake person but then it shouldn't come as any surprise as I was always that kid bringing home the garter snakes to show Mum and Dad....LOL......

So here I am delving into the world of corns....I already have 3 others in mind, just waiting for the parents to do their thing so it will be a few months.......

Welcome to the forum!!
There are alot of really really good people here and if you have any questions or problems please feel free to ask!
Your new addiction awaits..... :)

nwheather love love love your Tessara in your Avatar.....my all time favorite morph for sure.

Thank you :)
That is Brokk, one of my Miami Tessera babies. I did a breeding loan with my friend Tara (Tara80 on here), using my Miami phase female, & her Tessera male & we didn't realize how "Miami-ish" the babies would look in the first generation. We're very pleased with the babies we produced!
The next generation should be even more awesome! :)

Back