• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

? and the chase began....1-1/2 hrs ago....?

hzahorka

Borderline Corn Addict
Quick Q here...
I placed my ghost het snow with my snow motely girl again this morning and the chase began and has been going for an hour and a half and she hasn't gave in to his "charm". Should I leave them be or separate for a few days and try, try again?

Last edited:
We all have our different methods. I had one pair hook up straight away and mate every 2nd day for a week and then I took the boy away (figured they both needed a rest!)...she's since layed a perfect clutch! :crazy02:

Another pair..The male was rejected by the female for 5 weeks, I tried everything from 2 weeks straight together to 4 days on 3 days off and nothing worked...so I put that girlie with the carmer from the other pairing -BANG- love and first sight!. :cool:

Pair 3 took 6 weeks to get around to it...but there was no substitution of males inthis case because they are a VERY specific pairing!!! She's gravid and due to drop in 2 weeks or so.. :cheers:

They all have their own rhythms, you've just gotta let them do their own thing!

Off Topic--PS -Rich wants us to keep our signature area a little littler (4 lines max)...just thought you might like to know.

Cheers,
Adèle

Hi,
Although I do have a total of 4 male corns this is a breeding that I dont want to miss out on if at all possible. LOL, he's her man, she just doesn't know it yet! I had a pair hook up right away for 4 times and she is due to lay her eggs within the next week. I also had a pair that it took the male a couple of tries to convince the female but he as well got his job done 4 times and I am still waiting for her to go blue eye and then there is THIS pair lol. I think he gave up so I will separate them and try again Fri/Sat. And thanks for the heads up on the sig. I re-done mine.

Back