• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anery Bloodreds (Sex Differences)

Russ Bates

These are my anery bloods that were produced by Brad McDonald in 2003. They really have a adifferent color depending upon their sex. The male is much more pastel looking than the female. The female is a stark black on silver (hope the pic captures that).

Russ

Attachments

• ABloodF03.JPG
    ABloodF03.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 103
  • An Blood 03.JPG
    An Blood 03.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 123
  • BloodredaneryA.JPG
    BloodredaneryA.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 88
  • GraniteM APR04.JPG
    GraniteM APR04.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 113
Wow I love the male anery bloodred~
I really like the light coloration on the anery, charcoal (anery lines)

Love that male anery bloodred~!!

Nice snakes. I love the (lack of) side pattern on that anery blood male! Here's a pair of yearling anery bloods. The male had a rough start, but is finally starting to kick in and is up to fuzzies. The female is eating adult mice with no problem. LOL

Attachments

• AneryBloodMale1.jpg
    AneryBloodMale1.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Z2.jpg
    Z2.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 41
I feel the same way about these guys Russ. I can sex with almost 100% accurasey just by looking at them. The males are better looking all the way. Here are a few of mine with Dad as well.

Attachments

• anery BR ad 1.jpg
    anery BR ad 1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 31
  • anery BR ad 2.jpg
    anery BR ad 2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 30
  • anery BR ad 3.jpg
    anery BR ad 3.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Type A Anerythristic Bloodred male.jpg
    Type A Anerythristic Bloodred male.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 45
Mike....yours and mine come from the same stock

Both of our bloodred anerys came from the same stock. I believe you got yours from Walter who in turn got them from Brad McDonald. They are very killer looking and oddly enough both really had to grow on me. Now I'm hooked. I love them both and from shed to shed I waiver back and forth on which one I like best.

Mine might be big enough to breed next summer. They have big appetites:) How about yours?

Russ

Mine might be big enough to breed next summer. They have big appetites How about yours?
I wasnt really sure about which ones you were referring to about breeding next summer. They were always good eaters and this years babies all ate right out of the gate for me. This the first season they bred for me and the female laid 19 eggs all of which hatched. The adult male in the above photo also sired a clutch of Anerythristics het for Blood and Motley which should be a really cool project as well. As you said, I got mine from Walter so the are from the same line I would imagine They are really cool looking snakes and the babies are very nice. Thanks. Best of luck with them.

Back