• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anery corn or an hybrid?

SnakeAround

Formerly Blutengel
Saw this for sale labeled missing red corn, what most people are would call anery. I think it's a hybrid (jungle, low % king), what do you think?

Attachments

• jungle.jpg
    jungle.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 75
The color isn't right for even the brownest anerys I've seen, and the head markings are off to be a oure corn...but it does resemble many hybrids I've seen, be they jungles or other rat snake X milk/king crosses. It is quite lovely and I would be proud to have it in my collection!

To be honest I think it is a bit boring... I just am curious what people think, not interested in buying, I don't have the space either :p

If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's definitely a hybrid in my book. The shape and pattern of the head prove it. Unless you're planning to produce hybrids, you should not get it. I would love to have it.

I am not all thinking of buying it, I just bumped into it on our Dutch version of Craig's list and mailed the poster that it is ot an anery. Thought I'd ask here just out of curiosity.

Back