• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

anery motley, lava, reverse okeetee zipper , ultramel anery

cornking

During the cleaning and feeding today i took some pictures of some 06 animals.
I hope you enjoy them.

Anery motley

anerymotley1-1.jpg

anerymotley2.jpg

anerymotley4.jpg

Lava het. ice female

lavahet.jpg

lavahet-1.jpg

lavahet-2.jpg

Reverse okeetee zipper

reverseokeeteezipper-1.jpg

Ultramel anery

ultramelanery.jpg

ultramelanery1-1.jpg

Hessel

OMG!!!!!! your RO & ultramel anery are stunners, look at all the yellow on that baby...Wow... :bang:

bribrian said:
OMG!!!!!! your RO & ultramel anery are stunners, look at all the yellow on that baby...Wow... :bang:
But some people don't like the yellow on anery's at all , they like more the bloodred gene :crazy02:

can someone please answer my question my baby anerythristic corn just shed like an hour ago and some of the skin stayed on about halfway down his body i think i got it all off but i just wanted to know how can i identify any small pieces that stayed on

That RO has an awesome pattern!!

can someone please answer my question my baby anerythristic corn just shed like an hour ago and some of the skin stayed on about halfway down his body i think i got it all off but i just wanted to know how can i identify any small pieces that stayed on
To answer your question - you can dampen a towel and let the snake run through it in your hands to get off any stuck pieces of a shed.
In the future though - it is impolite to hijack someone elses thread with questions of your own. You will find you will get better responses if you start your own thread with any questions you might have. :cheers:

They are ALL gorgeous! Some people may not like yellow on anerys, but I'm not one of them! The yellow on the ultramel anery is spectacular and can only add to it's attractiveness!

That anery mot has such an unusual look, like it's going to end up rusty reddish and pink! I'd love to see it's progression

Wow that Reverse Okeetee Zipper is absolutly gorgous. I would love to get ahold of one of those. Where did you get it from, i live in Canada but would be willing to go get one where ever they are.
Steve

Thanks for all compliments,

sjm-reptiles said:
Wow that Reverse Okeetee Zipper is absolutly gorgous. I would love to get ahold of one of those. Where did you get it fromSteve

The RO was born from the animals in the pictures below.
These are a female and male i kept three years ago from a reverse okeetee clutch.

Female
reverseokeeteef.jpg

Male
reverseokeeteem.jpg

I kept them because of their abarrant pattern and to see thee outcome
if bred together. The result is better then i hoped for.

sjm-reptiles said:
I would love to get ahold of one of those. Where did you get it from, i live in Canada but would be willing to go get one where ever they are.
Steve

In about two years i hope to breed the Reverse okeetee zipper to her father.
Maybe you can come over and pick one up by then.
Holland is just accros the verry big lake

Hessel

Back