• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

anery x ghost

Galadriel

I am thinking about breeding my 2005 female anery to my 2004 male ghost in a couple of years, and I was just wondering what kind of hatchlings I could get from them? The female is anery poss het amel, and the male is a ghost with no known hets. The female was the only anery of her clutch, and her sisters/brothers are blizzard, snow, amel and normals..

The female is anery poss het amel, and the male is a ghost with no known hets. The female was the only anery of her clutch, and her sisters/brothers are blizzard, snow, amel and normals..

AN/ (am,ch) x AN,HY/ (forgive the shorthand, just notes for me)
=AN/hy (am,ch)

Your female is an anery possible het amel and charcoal.
The male is known to be anery and hypo (ghost).

Crossing these two and assuming no unknown hets, you'd expect the results to be Anerys het hypo, possible het amel, charcoal.

ok it sounds like ur anerys parents were het amel,charcoal,anery so that makes your aney possible het amel,charcoal and amel/charcoal. and you would get baby anerys het hypo and possible het amel,charcoal, and amel/charcoal. hope i helped :cheers:

and one more thing can u post a pic of your aney, because out of her parents clutch were anery/charcoal. i herd there hard to difrenciate.(and not opposing the idea that ur anery is a anery :cheers: )

hediki said:
ok it sounds like ur anerys parents were het amel,charcoal,anery so that makes your aney possible het amel,charcoal and amel/charcoal. and you would get baby anerys het hypo and possible het amel,charcoal, and amel/charcoal. hope i helped :cheers:

What is the difference between amel, charcoal and amel/charcoal?

Thanx for all replies!
Yes, I am sure there was a blizzard in the clutch, as one of my best friends bought that one :)

Back