• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Angel, the motley ghost...

Brig

Here's my baby, this was his first day with us, last April. I was just searching through my photos and I love this one, so I thought I'd share!

Attachments

• angel2.jpg
    angel2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 108
And baby Willow...

... who's now fully grown, and tending towards the podgy!!! I'm trying to get some good recent pics of her, but she doesn't co-operate!

Attachments

• willow baby.jpg
    willow baby.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 105
And our Spike, in shed...

... off with the old!!!

Shiney new snake every month! Wow!

Attachments

• spike shed.jpg
    spike shed.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 103
Very nice pictures, I especially love the shedding one. I just saw my corn shed last week, it was so cool.

Beautiful corns!

very nice looking snakes~~

hey since you said that those are old pics...where are the new ones???

We want more photos of your great looking snakes~~

Back