• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Animal cruelty...

moonchild

OK so this has absolutely nothing to do with snakes but I figured since most of us here are animal lovers I would post this. Today I watched some guy drop a trash bag on the side of the road near our house, now seeing as we live in a really bad area we are used to idiots just dropping off trash wherever they want, so I thought nothing more than "jerk"...and kept about my business. I was outside taking my dogs out... so I stayed out there a bit longer, and noticed after a while, that bag was moving. When I checked inside, I found a tiny puppy. This puppy is MAYBE 4 weeks old, that's at most. I used to breed so I am pretty good about determining the age of a young pup. So far she seems to be pretty healthy, has plenty of worms, her belly is huge with worms. Luckily I got her to eat some softened puppy food so I won't have to bottle feed her. I am THINKING she might be part pit bull but not sure. I am planning on keeping her until she is strong and healthy and has had a couple sets of shots etc... then will find her a good home. So if anybody is near the KC area and wants a pup...you know where to come!!!! If anybody has any ideas on what she might be please let me know, here are a few pics!

UnknownPup12-12-05015.jpg

UnknownPup12-12-05017.jpg

UnknownPup12-12-05014.jpg

UnknownPup12-12-05013.jpg

She almost looks like a red nose bully.. Cute.. Sad that people do this kind of thing all the time.. Which is why I condon spaying and neuturing of certain animals..

Regards

:angry01: :angry01: :angry01: :angry01: :angry01:
I can never keep my cool when I read stuff like this. How can people treat a little puppy like garbage? I can't believe it was left to die slowly in a bag like that. So glad you rescued her. Good job!

That story already had me fired up... then I saw the pics and now I wanna put a boot to the head of the muthamucka that would do that. I am very happy that you were there to find the dog and you took it in. Seems like the little pup is in good hands now.

I know that I don't have any room for any more animals, or I would take her. I do know that the Parkville animal shelter is a good place to take her if need-be. They do bi-weekly adoptions at Petsmart, and (though they don't look like it) their facilities are fairly good. They take pretty good care of all their animals there.

Back