• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Another Canadian, Eh?

Griff.B

Noob!
Hello cornsnakes community!

Just thought i'd take the time to introduce myself :)
I'm an 18 year old from Toronto, Canada, and was brought into this corn snake craze by a good friend of mine (she will go unnamed unless she otherwise wants to be D: )

I unfortunately lost a pet that i've had for several years recently- a house gecko- and was convinced to get a corn snake!

I'm waiting for the Ontario Reptile & Exotic Pet Expo to swing past again (May 3rd) to pick up my corn, but i figured i'd pop on the forums now to learn as much as i can so i'll be ready!

I'm a pretty shy guy, so don't expect me to be a big-time poster, but i'll try my best to be involved in the community :D

Until next time!
-Brandon G.

Hey Brandon, welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home, we don't bite...much. :D

You've come to the right place to look for info. Kudos for doing your research BEFORE purchase!

Hello Brandon, welcome.
I'm kind of shy too.
What kind of corn snake are you picking up?

Welcome and don't be shy lots of people bite here...in a good way that is!! What kind of corn are you looking into? Post pics whenever you do choose the right one, but its hard to stick with just one!

Hello! You'll find that once you own one snake you will want to own many more. It is so fun to keep snakes.

Heh, yeah i'm sure i'll end up wanting more, the only problem would be the funds, out of a job right now :/

It's hard to choose what kind i want, but i'd LOVE a creamsicle okeetee or an ultramel (i love the bright colours) - but i know for sure i'm gonna go to the expo looking for one of those, and end up falling in love with something else :)

So i'm just gonna take my time a look around, i'm sure i'll know which one is right for me!

thanks for the welcomes, feeling part of the group already :)

Stick around here, IMHO, this is the best site related to Corns in the Cyber Sphere of things!

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Way to go Em! Lol..

Welcome to the forum! Oh, and corn snakes are like potato chips you can't just have one! Lol.

Back