• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Another cross question

Charger9

What would the clutch turn out to be do you think if i breed a carmel motley het for butter and a creamcicle.......?

Combo two......carmel motley het for butter with reverse okeetee?

Also since i am really interested in the breeding possibilities of the carmel motley het for butter does anyone have a suggestion on what to cross with it to get a interesting clutch? Thanks for the help.

Jon

I haven't looked at the progeny predictor, but I'm pretty sure you'd get:

#1 normals and amels het motley, caramel
#2 Same thing

Remember that creamsicle and reverse okeetees are amels (and the cream would be a hybrid).

Just so you know, if you breed a creamsicle with any corn the babies will not be pure cornsnake. The babies would be hybrids of corn and ratsnake.

I would breed the carmel with the reverse okeetee, less complicated that way because ALL the babies would be cornsnakes.

There's nothing complicated about breeding to a creamsicle, as long as the babies are honestly represented as hybrids. I would breed with the cream, personally, because of the yellows that creams tend to produce and I think that would be great in a caramel/butter project. Just make sure you label them as hybrids. :cool:

Back