• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Another new lil one... I CANT STOP!!!

maegann

I'm Me, Deal With It
So I traded my last 3 scorpion babies for another corn. This lil one I chose due to the non uniform pattern ^_^

Attachments

• CAM00921-2-1.jpeg
    CAM00921-2-1.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 101
  • CAM00934.jpeg
    CAM00934.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 100
  • CAM00940.jpeg
    CAM00940.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 97
  • CAM00932.jpeg
    CAM00932.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 97
Oh I know the addiction :p It has just been forever since I was in a place when I could own them lol

Seems that way to me though that white is either really bright or the lighting is playing tricks with my eyes. Also, the black seems to be really light as well. Generally I would say anery, but mostly because I'm not that good with subtle differences in morphs. Is it something other than Anery "A"???

Back