• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

another poo question sorry guys!!

miss_d_meanor

miss_d_meanor
two nights ago we had aaliya out her habitat for a good few minutes and she was very acitive, then she seemed to settle down in the crook of my daughters arm almost like she was cuddling her i though aaaaaw how sweet and becka demanded i go get a photo,well camera at the ready then aaliyah decided she obvously had had enough and promptly pooed it went every where!down becka's top and all over her jeans,it didnt smell or anything but there was lots of it :eek1: my question is this what is normal poo color cos usually when she has "gone " its watery outside then more brown solid but this was different it was yellowish in color and alot of it then brown....is this normal!!!?:confused:

thanks

grrrr i hate this darn laptop!sticky space bar!!!!!!:angry01::angry01:
i meant to say........ ahhhhh okay thank you i have "new mummy syndrome" the least lil thing your not sure of causes panic!lol

Back