• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Another snake?

Golden

Owns a Corn
Well, when Az died, we checked over everything. Nothing was wrong, he was just sickly and very very weak. We went back to the pet store the next day and this time, I was allowed to hold the snake I wanted before buying. I could tell the difference between the two.

Currently, that little guy is chilling around in his hide and is very lively.

But, all this drama on Christmas had my mother reading about corns. She came up to me and said she may get a snake of her own next year (2007). And, my sister even wants one now. We'll see what happens, but, I'm strongly suggesting to my mother to get one and allow my sister one.

And, of course, they'll be housed seperately.

I'll get pictures of the new one when I handle him, he's yet to have a name. Suggestions are welcome as well. I can't really find a name for him yet. And, I'm not sure of his gender... I think it's a boy.

That's wonderful!! I'm so glad that you've gotten a new, and hopefully healthier snake and that your family also wants one. Enjoy and I can't wait to see the pictures.

congrats....i had the same problem when i got my 1st ribbon snake !

call him/her charlie.....u cant go wrong hehe :santa:

Congratulations.. did you get your snake from the scamps in the Clackamas Promenade? The people there are quite friendly, and their conditions are alright, but I've held a few snakes there that had some problems... like bad sheds, things of the sort.

Welcome to the forum as well :wavey:, unexpected, but nice to see someone from Clackamas. I don't live there permanently anymore, but my immediate family does. Do you go to Clackamas High School? I graduated in '04, my brother's a senior there now.

Last question.. any pictures of your little guy??

Back