• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Any breeders in Seffner or Brandon Florida?

SnakeKeeper4Life

Ok, listen. I want a first snake to be a rat or red rat snake. But the reptile shop near my place. So if you live in seffner or brandon or anywhere near, comment down hear.

I am down in Ft. Myers, about 1 1/2 hours south of Brandon. And my good friend and breeding loan partner, Gino of www.lostworldreptiles.com is in Tampa, near the fairgrounds. That is not far from you. He has great rats, kings, and corns - take a look at his site.

Also, there is a Repticon show coming up next weekend near you - go to www.repticon.com for more info.

Good luck!

Yes, they are calling it the Tampa show, but it is really in Palmetto. The Repticon link (in my previous post) will take you to their site for more info. That should be very close to you.

Unfortunately, I will be at the show in Chantilly that weekend, so can't make it. But you should definitely attend. It will not be really large, but really close can beat really large sometimes!

Thank you Kathy, I've seen your probing and popping videos on youtube. You are very good. I am only a child and I am looking forward to getting my very first snake. Thank you for commenting.

I bet, among others, Gino- Lost World Reptiles, will be there. He's a member here- a good guy to buy a snake from!

Are you going to be there, Nanci? Maybe she and her mom or dad can meet up with some of the CS people if some of you will be there.

If you go (SK4Life), be careful about what you buy, and whom you buy from. Try to buy from a breeder who specializes in C.B. snakes, rather than a dealer who has some corns, among other things, including w.c. stuff. Some of those are ok, but you will probably get a lot better info from a breeder like Lost World.

My friend Daniel Parker will also be there (Sunshine Serpents). He does sell some w.c., but mostly only what he catches himself (not a bunch of imports). And he is a breeder of corns, kings, and other snakes as well. Check out Gino and Daniel - not sure who else will be there.

You aren't allowed to bring animals in.

Kathy, I'm not sure if I'm going or not. I have to work 9-7 Saturday night, and I don't know if anyone else can spare the gas money...If my friends were going, I would go.

Yikes, I wanted to bring Zero in. Did I mention I just got a snake? This tuesday. Before this was made. He is great. I went to an exotic pet shop called scales. He is a beautiful corn named Zero. I am excited , and in middle school, I think about him all day until the bell for 7th period rings. Then I go home to my little boy, or girl, the guy didn't probe or pop it yet, but I'm pretty sure it's a boy.

Back