• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Any breeders in Wisconsin?

Rudy

Anyone here know any breeders in Wisconsin? Preferably near the Green Bay area. I love my snake that I purchased from Petco, but I would prefer not to buy a snake from large chain pet stores :-/ I did search the For Sale forum and didn't find anyone except dpreston66 but he is down in Madison and that is a bit far to travel for me :-/ I really hope that this will produce some results!

Thanks guys so much!

-Andy

Shipping to Wisconsin wouldn't be a problem for me. Even though I know you're probably trying to avoid that cost. It may be worth it if you can't find anything locally. :shrugs:

D80

Thanks much Drizzt, I appreciate it. I would love to find a local breeder, but if not then I guess I am stuck paying an extra $45-65 for shipping :-/

CCCorns are comprised of Connie Hurley and Chuck Pritzel. They are one of the top breeders of the Corn Snake industry. They have exquisite. Chuck is very into genetics and is the author of the Corn Snake Morph guide. Chuck and Connie used to be very active on this site, but now have a forum on their own.

They are based in Wisconsin, here is their website.
http://www.cccorns.com/

I don't think you can get any better than this as far as local pickup goes! It makes me wish I still lived in Wisconsin.

Good luck getting your snake.

Back