• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Any Colorado members?

ultimuttone

Murphy is my Sancho :/
Well, we are thinking about a possible relocation to CO in the near future and wondered what kind of regulations we'd have to deal with there. And yes I have googled it and tried to look up in the state gov site, but you all know they like to hide the stuff from us. Just want to be prepared. TIA

Thanks so much. I have bookmarked that site. I can never find info in the state gov pages but that is very helpful!

Back